How to Subscribe to Elements
Individuals can receive Elements by joining any one of the participating societies.
- Mineralogical Society of America
- Mineralogical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Geochemical Society
- Mineralogical Association of Canada
- The Clay Minerals Society
- International Association of GeoChemistry
- European Association of Geochemistry
- Société Française de Minéralogie et de Cristallographie
- Association of Applied Geochemists
- Deutsche Mineralogische Gesellschaft
- International Association of Geoanalysts
- Società Italiana di Mineralogia e Petrologia
- Polskie Towarzystwo Mineralogiczne (Mineralogical Society of Poland)
- Sociedad Espagñola de Mineralogía (Spanish Mineralogical Society)
- Swiss Society of Mineralogy and Petrology
- The Meteoritical Society
- Japan Association of Mineralogical Sciences
There are three ways an institution can subscribe to Elements.
1. Subscribe to GeoScienceWorld
Elements is included in a subscription to GeoScienceWorld, a nonprofit collaborative and comprehensive Internet resource for research and communications in the Earth sciences. A subscription to this resource gives you access to not only Elements but also access to 46 full-text scholarly journals in the geosciences, with specialized searching capabilities and links to millions of relevant resources hosted elsewhere on the Web.
Learn more about GeoScienceWorld at geoscienceworld.org.
2. Subscribe to a society journal and get Elements in addition
Institutions will receive a subscription to Elements with a subscription to one or several of the following journals offered through the Mineralogical Society of America, Mineralogical Association of Canada, or Mineralogical Society of Great Britain and Ireland:
- American Mineralogist
- Canadian Mineralogist
- Clays and Clay Minerals
- Mineralogical Magazine
- Clay Minerals
3. Subscription to Elements only
If you do not wish to subscribe to GeoScienceWorld or any of the above journals or if you wish an additional subscription, apply for an institutional subscription or contact the executive editor email@example.com.
Booking agent: see the 2017 publication information sheet